Console doesnt show line error

well when i have an error on my code and try to debbug it through the shell in the obstacle practice its almost imposible because the shell doesnt show me the line the errror is in, or it shows a line that has nothing to do with the error

Hi, thanks for the report. It does indeed show a wrong line. While we work on solving this error, I can give you some instructions to better detect the source of the error.
Python runtime errors are reported on the console like this:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/usr/lib/python3.8/threading.py”, line 932, in _bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/threading.py”, line 870, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File “/RoboticsAcademy/exercises/obstacle_avoidance/web-template/exercise.py”, line 144, in process_code
exec(sequential_code, reference_environment)
File “”, line 8, in
[ACTUAL ERROR]

• On the last line it will show the actual error produced by your code.
  • On the third and second to last lines it will show where the error is produced.

If the third to last line is:

exec(iterative_code, reference_environment)

then the error is produced in the iterative part of your code (the one that comes after the while True loop). The line displayed on the error is the line of your code starting to count on the while True.
If the third to last line is:

exec(sequential_code, reference_environment)

then the error is produced in the sequential part of your code (the one that comes before the while True loop. The line displayed along points to a line after the real source of the error.

Hi! It’s solved now with the new RADI 3.1.20. The second to last line will show the actual position of the error.