Problem with new Unibotics version?

Good morning. I was working on the reconstruction practice, and the page suddenly stopped working; an image of the error is attached. I suspect it is due to the new version but I am not sure. Is there a way to fix it? Should I just wait?

Thank you in advanced for your help,

Blanca

Hi Blanca. We are having some problems with the remote backend. Try using the local backend for the moment.

Hi Blanca

I can confirm it works when you use local backend (click on your name in the orange bar-> local backend)

Hi! Thanks both for your prompt answer. I was not able to make Unibotics work on my computer (MacBook Pro 2021) with the previous version (I used to get an error message that the simulator was not working). I have tried now with this version, and I do not get the previous error but it just does not seem to connect… Should I just try to wait a little until the remote backend is fixed? Or should I try again to load the local backend in my computer? The practices are for the 30th of this month. Thanks a million in advanced for your help.

Hi @blancadelgado , the new release of Unibotics (3.7) has been deployed. Please try now with remote backend

1 Like

Hi @jmplaza, I’ve tried and it is working! Thanks a million!