Simulation and console not working for remote backend

Hi,
I was doing the global navigation practice and after launching the docker and pressing the “view sim” and “view console” buttons, it didn’t seem to be loading at all. This is what I saw and it didn’t work even after waiting a few minutes:

Hi unaisainz,

Have you enabled insecure content? If yes, can you send me a screenshot of the developer console of your browser?

Best regards,
David

Hi David,

I had the insecure content enabled. This is what I see on the firefox console after logging in to unibotics:

Best wishes,
Unai Sanz.

Hi Unai,

After looking at the errors, it seems that there is a problem with the version of the browser that you are using. Have you tried updating the browser or using another browser such as Google Chrome?

Best regards,
David

Hi David,

I’ve just updated Firefox and tried to use Google Chrome instead but I still have the same problem in both cases.

Best wishes,
Unai Sanz.

Hi Unai,

Can yo send a screenshot with the error in Chrome?

Best regards,
David

Hi again,

After updating chrome to the latest version I could finally see the console on unibotics, but gazebo seems to keep getting some errors, now i can see the vnc window instead of seeing a blank space but a connection error with the server occurs.
Here you can see the chrome console and the simulation and console side of unibotics:

Best wishes,
Unai Sanz.

This problem has been fixed in the new release Unibotics 3.5.1. There was a random collision with the VNCweb concurrently running at the URJC computer cloud.